Wednesday, May 5, 2010

more wedding pics

here's a couple more pics from our wedding off my brother's cam.

two more family pics.  love the first one cuz both my boys have big smiles on. :P


this is me with some of my friends from work.

i had to post these two eating pics of us cuz of how cute gavin looks in his suit, eating his egg roll.  lol

and all of this couldn't have happened without the love and support of my MAMA!
and my siblings of course.  wish i got a pic with my 3 sisters that were there... but didn't even think
to do so... guess i'm sol

i will probably continue to add more pics in the upcoming days as i get more from other people's cams.

7 comments:

  1. your hair looks great! And your family seems so loving :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I agree with your comment, Nicole Scherzinger looks better with dark hair I think too! Hope you had a great mother's day with your mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress, very pretty!!

    OMG youre sons are ADORABLE!!! How old is your youngest? He is just tooo cute! I cant imagine ever getting mad at those angel faces :)

    jetleah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dress is so cute. Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress! Btw, I tagged you for an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there :D thanks for subbing. i'm following back of course

    your dress is beautiful and you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete