Friday, July 23, 2010

nails & necklaces

hey ladies!  just wanted to share my nails that i did today with the new polishes i got.  also wanted to share recent necklaces i got.

notd: sally hansen hard as wraps as a base coat
2 coats of sinfulcolors dancing nails
glittery tips: sinfulcolors all about you & queen of beauty (alternating the two)
seche vite top coat

will probably end up changing them in another 2 days or so lol


don't mind the polish around my nails... didn't have time to clean them up.


the polishes i bought... they were like $1.50 each at walgreens
sinfulcolors nail polishes L-R: dancing nails, nail junkie, all about you & queen of beauty

this beautiful necklace was given to me from my coworker, sandy, as a prego gift.
she said she saw it and thought it was so me so she got it for me.
she gave it to me yesterday and just her luck, i was wearing blue & white and had no necklace on so it
went perfect with my outfit.  I <3 THIS NECKLACE!!

then there's this necklace that i bought off etsy.com.  i fell in love with it when i saw it!
the only downfall of this necklace was that i thought it was going to be longer... it's more like a choker
but not really either.  but i still love it!

will have to post pics of me wearing these necklaces when i do get the chance too.

that's it for now.  thanks for viewing & have a great weekend ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment