Wednesday, November 3, 2010

sporting purple

yesterday, i had to run over to my work place & the daycare center where the kids will be going to when i go back to work.  this is my fotd.  sorry i didn't get a pic of my whole outfit.

with a purple shimmery lipgloss

a closeup of my makeup

here's one of me & amelia and i'm sporting a reddish pink lipstick

one of me, gavin & amelia

this is my notw that i did right before halloween.  sorry the pic isn't rotated...it didn't upload the way i had it saved on my comp for some reason.

6 comments:

  1. You look great dear! Purple looks good on you and I love the bold statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really miss doing my nails after i saw your nails. so funky and cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your nail art!!! ;)
    Check me out at www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the necklace you are wearing, and the kids are so adorable! lol looking at your nails make me wish I pay more attention to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty! I love your lipgloss :)

    ReplyDelete