Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter babies

hey ladies!  i hope everyone had a great weekend!  i sure did.  we celebrated my nephew's first bday on saturday, then did an egg hunt on sun.  so, just wanted to share some pics from the weekend.

the birthday boy & his mama

my little princess in her tutu :)


my Mr. and the babies

Amelia's first time on the swing...she loved it.  then moved her to the baby swing by herself

my little man and i

me with my sisters, Kelly & Shoua

me & Shoua with our babies

my little family <3 them much!

been awhile for a pic of me & the Mr.

here's my outfit of the day
thanks to my little photographer, Mitchell :)

dress & sunglasses: F21
cardigan: Marshalls
tights: online (forgot the site)
leopard belt: H&M
necklace: Charlotte Russe
shoes: Payless

a closeup of my necklace

thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment