Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall out of the old and into the new

hey dolls!  haven't posted anything in a long time due to my schedule change in life.  just wanted to update you on the 2 big changes in my life.

first GREAT change that recently happened was that i chopped my hair!!  i broke down and got a cute asymmetrical bob.  lovin the new do and the fact that i don't have to spend a great amount of time on it anymore.  :)




second change that happened was that my baby girl, amelia, turned 1!!  can't believe it's been a year already.  flew by way too fast and she's such an independent, crybaby girl.  haha  but i LOVE her so much!


to end the post, wanted to show you the silly kids that i see every day that makes me laugh, smile, cry, yell and love my life.


1 comment:

  1. Awww glad your back! Stay please, lol. You have the most adorable kids ever ;)

    ReplyDelete