Monday, June 22, 2009

The 3 Musketeers

It's been a while since I last posted. Been pretty busy the past couple weeks and haven't had time to post up anything and I've been collecting pictures since then. Now that everything has calmed down a bit, I finally have some time to show you guys what I've been up to. **note: this is a very heavy image post**
To start off the post, here's some pics of us from my cousin's annual pig roast he had at the beginning of the month. The food was sooo good (even though it was cold as heck since it was raining)!!! So much variety and we all had a blast, until drama went down and the Mr. and I left my cousin's place around midnight.

See how good the food is? Mr. chowing down... he got soo much food on his plate that he didn't even finish it.

the drunk Mr. and I

Lani, me, Tina (Mr.'s younger sisters)

Mr.'s cousin, April, and I

Then the following week, my sister and her hubs from Jacksonville came to visit. I haven't seen this girl for almost a year. Last time was right after I had Gavin and it was only her visiting. Man, how I missed her. We had a blast while she was in town. Wish I didn't have to work every day so I could at least spend some more time with them but guess we got the time that we could.

This is from June 12 when we went to go take our sisterly pics with my mom at a studio. I don't have those pics scanned so sorry no studio pics...only home pics. :P


us sisters being silly

me & my first twin, Shoua

my 2nd twin, Kelly, and I

Since my computer's acting all funny... and I can't upload the rest of my pics for you ladies to see... guess I'll just have to another post at another time (or later).

2 comments:

  1. omg i love eveyone's outfits. so hot! you look very hot as well :)

    annual pig roast sounds fun!! yum.

    ReplyDelete