Sunday, August 22, 2010

bday fotd & sonia kashuk brushes

hey ladies!  so, today's my birthday.  i feel so old now!  lol  didn't do much today, just hung out with my boys and then an early dinner with my gf.  just wanted to do a quick post on my fotd and my gift i got from my gf.


this is the limited breast cancer "seeing pink" edition travel brushes by sonia kashuk
i think they're softer than the set that i got last xmas.  i can't wait to use them!
i might have to go get the other set too if i can find it... i like it cuz it comes with a pink glitter clutch.  :P

but with the travel size, you get a travel case, a blush brush, an eye shadow brush,
a crease/blending brush & a concealer brush


ok...that's it for now.  hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

  1. You look and fresh! HappyBday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe happy birthday beautiful!! have fun on your special day <3 and the brush kit is so adorable in pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great party :)

    ReplyDelete