Sunday, August 1, 2010

notd & mini haul

hey ladies!  can't believe today is the first day of august already!  seems like summer flew by so fast and will end fast too.  all i gotta say is 2 more months til my due date!  yay!!  i can't wait for my little one to come!

anyways... here's my notd i did after watching LOVE4NAILS youtube vid.  here's the link to the specific nail design i did but of course, i did different colors than hers.  it's such a pretty look.  i'd definitely do this look again.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI7qinbEfOo


here's my mini haul i got when my sister, kelly, and i went shopping yesterday.  of course i can't wear this outfit til after i have my baby but hey, it's motivation to lose the baby weight faster. hehe

this top is $16.50 from forever21


floral skirt is $15.80, also from forever21


my accessories are from charlotte russe...
this chunky pearl necklace is $12.50


and of course, i saw these earrings and i had to have them.
they were 2 for $8 so i had kelly choose one out too.
she got a coral pair, which i will end up borrowing.  lol


i got these these "rockstar" booties from dots for $24.  love them!  can't believe i've seen these booties elsewhere, esp online, for more than what i bought them for at dots.  such a great deal!
but yet again, won't be sporting both booties below until after my baby comes.


these HOT leopard print cutout booties are also from dots
i got them for $20


that's it for my haul that i got over the weekend.  i love every piece that i got and CAN'T wait to be able to sport most of it.  so for now, it'll only be the accessories that i will be sporting during the rest of my pregnancy.

hope y'all have a great week this week!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely nails!
    Aweee! Such great fashion hauling! Those shoes looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails! So creative. And LOVE the booties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Haul! new follower =D

    Check out my blog & giveaway @ beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete