Friday, July 10, 2009

Last post of July 4th weekend..*heavy pics*

Gosh, I feel like I haven't posted in forever. Still very busy with stuff, since it is summer. I take so many pics yet don't have time to post and/or upload them at all. lol But I just wanted to post up some pics from July 4.

me & kelly just hanging out last fri before the family came to visit from out of town

me all dolled up saturday night for our night out with family and friends


what i used:

face: femme couture minerals in med biege, elf mineral glow on top to set the foundation, elf bronzer in sunkissed on cheeks

eyes: pink & coral-pink from my kleancolor pallet (i got this for $1 at the flea market woot!), dark purple & black from my 120 pallet, Jane Gel liner, Rimmel black liner to tight line upper lash line, CG mascara (forgot the name but it's the one that's supposed to add the hint of light to your eyes), and some falsies

lips: Wet & Wild l/s in shade 502a (it's a pink color with gold shimmer) & and Rimmel l/g in punk princess


me & the mr looking fly :P


me & one of the bff's from high school
the mr's sisters and i



us ladies before heading out... meaning "sober"


us ladies while we were out... getting crunk! :P

my younger brother and i


it was a fun, crazy night! haven't had fun like that in a long time. i'm just glad my bff had a blast too!

then on sunday, before my bff left, we went to the lake for a bit. so here's some pics of my kiddies on the so-called beach. lol



gavin put his forehead into the sand and wounded up having this spot of sand on his forehead. he was soo cute!

here he is trying to balance himself


mitchell thought it was funny that his shorts floated on top of the water like this.


12 comments:

  1. you loos so gorgeous and i really like the way you dress. so class and sexy at the same time. bt you have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I like the outfit that you wore! And everyone looks like, they had a great time! You and the "Mr" look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pics!! gavin is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you call him "the mr." and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww the beach pictures with your kids are so cute! :) & you look sexy in your outfit when you went out ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your babies are sooo cute & i love the dress ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your glowy skin, its a perfect face for makeup!

    Nancy
    The Makeup Artist

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your style and what you bring to fashion blogging...


    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
    MADAMESTILETTO.BLOGSPOT.COM
    MEDUSASCLOSET.BLOGSPOT.COM
    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
    MADAMESTILETTO.BLOGSPOT.COM
    MEDUSASCLOSET.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your makeup is beautiful!
    The boys are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww your kids are so adorable!!! I really like your FOTD for your night of partying, your cheeks look so luminous and it's great that you achieved it all with drugstore products which means it's totally doable, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi! i'm your new follower!! lovely blog...and your boys are so adorable!


    http://poppylipstain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete