Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bad Temptations & Award

I went to Target during my lunch to get stuff for the house. I had a temptation to go look around the makeup section... grabbed a couple things and then decided against them after I found some light tan Mossimo semi studded sandals on clearance for $7, a black studded belt on clearance for $5 and a little fabric floral print pin on clearance for $4. I didn't want to break my account since I just got my car's 30k maintenance yesterday and it was a good amount of money spent. Besides that, I didn't want to hear the Mr. tell me "You don't need that stuff. You have so much crap already." What can I say? I'm a girl... I LOVE SHOPPING!!! I don't have pics right now but I will post them up later.


***edit*** these are the Mossimo sandals I got for $7
floral pin worn in hair
then switched it over to actually wearing it as a broach/pin.

But in other news, Chomfifi, gave me this award... Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:



1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog

2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feels the most inspired and most friendly.
3. Make sure u back linked the recipients' blogs to your blog.
4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog

5. Give some love to the person who give you this award.

-Girly-Posh

-All About me <3
-Blogger (Blogspot) - pg13beauty
-daily beauty buzz

-....Beauty, life, love and many more....
-All about makeup and makeup tips-
-val chante~
-My Simple RaNdOmNeSs! ^_^

-Spoiled Rotten
-Glamour Land

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, thats really sweet of you! lunch shopping is always tempting! xD heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I'm the exact same way, I can never resist to end up buying other things! =b My boyfriend was just telling me yesterday that he thought I was seriously addicted to shopping! lol

    & Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaww thanks hun for the award...that's so sweet of you.

    I actually live in Wausau...We should meet up one of these day. My husband and I don't know anyone in Wausau so we are always so bore and weekend we end up going back home to MN...lol or some weekend I end up staying home by myself...

    Are you still living in Wausau though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!Thank u it's my first award.so nice of u to include me...I'm also a shopaholic...my hubby thinks that I need to go to a rehab....hehe...thanks again ...xoxo....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know! i just wanna shop and spend like crazy! i feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel bad, those are good buys for so cheap!!

    ReplyDelete