Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day at the Park/Zoo

Hey ladies... thought I'd share my pics from today. We went to a picnic that my bff invited us to. It was loads of fun!! Spent the whole day there...first at the zoo (that's across from the park) then went to the park, ate and hung out with everyone.. then back to the zoo to walk through it so we could go home.
I'm glad the sun was out all day and the wind was calmer than yesterday...hope I actually got a tan. lol **warning** this entry has LOTS of pics

Outfit of the Day...
yellow tank: Forever21
jean skirt: Marshalls (I think)
shades: Dots

my boys posing before us leaving the house

Mitchell & I waiting for Gary to get out of the store... he had to go get sun block cuz I forgot to get it the other day... haha... oops.

My baby guy just chilling before the drive... he ended up falling asleep for about 20 mins before we woke him up.


My Silly Boys...


On the walk to the zoo/conservatory... Gary & Mitchell were touching the pine trees since Mitchell said "they're so pokey mommy." And of course, Gary showing off... lmao




My boys watching Sparky the Seal show at Como Zoo. It was a short show but it was entertaining. :P

My fatty... lol I think we all ate so many slices of watermelon today... they were sooo good though.

Here's the two of us chilling before we stuffed our faces with food. lmao


My bff, Bee (she's like 6 months prego), Gavin & I


Bee & her hubs, Eric... he was eating a watermelon during this pic so she decided she'd make her face look fat like his since his mouth was full of watermelon. lmao dorks..


My chubbiness eating a biscuit like stick from an Asian candy... forget the name but man, Gavin & Mitchell loves this candy.

This is how we all felt at the end of the day, during the ride home.

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh soooooo cuttteeeee~! i want to kiss his little chubby cheeks hahaha! You look totally fab btw! Thanks for the follow, I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks like you guys had a beautiful day. the weather in chicago is still so cold and windy =( ur baby is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pics....U have such a cute kids....

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww lovely pics!! he is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there sexy mama thnx for the nice comment!

    your son is really CUUUUTTE! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg.. Gavin is super cute, i fall in love with him more and more~

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely weather and lovely pics! I LOVEEEE the yawning picture awwwww he's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Family times are so presh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg u have got the cutest babyyy ever!!! he's soo adorable! u have a beautiful family!
    thanks for stopping by my blog! ye i love my new shoes too.. i find white shoes are sometimes hard to pull off :/ and ohh and im the opposite, i have such big feet for my height! i wear size 7 and i'm only about 5'0! =/ my bf calls me bigfoot at times! lol.
    -new follower :D

    ReplyDelete