Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wearable Purple Look Contest

It's a stay at home Saturday and I thought I'd do my look for Naomi's contest... here's her blog to see all her rules for the contest... http://nysmakeup.blogspot.com/. Anyways, I got my inspiration from this pic that I saw on Model Mayhem. It's the bottom pic that's shown.


My version:


Natural Light:

Products Used:

eyes: UDPP, 3 different shades of purple out of 120 pallet, NYX e/s in Rust, NYX black liner, CG Lash Blast, Mary Kate & Ashley purple glitter pencil

face, lips & cheek: Maybelline concealer, BeautiControl concealer on top, Femme Couture Mineral Effects in Medium Beige, ELF bronzer in warm tan, ELF shimmering whip

My post won't be complete without other random camera whoring pics:

11 comments:

  1. very pretty look :) and i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking gorgeous as always!
    i LOVE your earrings too!! where did you get them from?

    i also tagged you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look so pretty in this look..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your earrings! Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks girls for the sweet comments! i'm sure there's a lot of other looks that will be better than mine.

    chaigyaru: i got those at forever21 a long while back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your purple look is very hot! I also love your curly hair, good luck in the contest!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome job on the look!! love the intense colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi are you Thai?? wish you win the contest ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I love your blog. Found you on KT's blog. Check out my blog please. I think we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete