Friday, May 15, 2009

Smokey Eyes Contest

Hey, it's a late night and I thought I'd enter into a contest (my very first one) since I love doing a smokey look on myself. This is for rai's celebrity edition: neutral or smokey eye look. Her deadline for the contest is May 29th, central time so you still have plenty of time to join her contest.

My inspiration is Jennifer Lopez. I picked this look esp. due to it's green smokey color... one of my faves to wear.

My version:

My nerdy self:

Products used:

eyes: UDPP.. light brown, matte dark green, light creamy yellow (for highlight), black and dark gray from 120 pallet.. CG lash blast, Ardell lashes #116

face, lips & cheeks: Maybelline concealer.. BeautiControl concealer on top of Maybelline's.. Femme couture mineral effects in medium beige.. ELF bronzer in Sun Kissed.. ELF shimmering whip (forgot the color)

10 comments:

  1. very pretty :D good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could be your first contest! lol
    Thanks so much for entering! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. that's Jennifer Lopez? when I saw the pic i thought she's Elizabeth Hurly. You did a great job making the green smokey look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girls! i'm excited.

    dreamer: i thought it was her too but when you really look at it, it's jennifer lopez. guess in this angle, they look alike. elizabeth hurly is hot too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, good job! and goodluck on the contest! =]]

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuu waaa greenish smoking siren look!!
    nicely crafted!! haha nerdie? no way...
    gudluk in the contest *cheer

    ReplyDelete