Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guess I've been Tagged...

Thank you MyMyGanda for this award :)

As the recipient of this HONEST SCRAP AWARD comes with some requirements before I can pass this along to another fellow blogger. Quoting from Aika's blog, here are the requirements: “When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

10 things:
1. I hate it when my sisters or anyone else uses my things and either gets them dirty, ruins the concept of the item, or simply doesn't put them back where it belongs.
2. Sometimes, with the way how life is, I don't want to get married anymore. Did it once, didn't work out...in the process of doing it again but am afraid to settle down and then find out later that it was a mistake. The fears after being in a hurtful relationship.
3. I hate having to work to make money yet I LOVE TO SPEND IT LIKE NOTHING!!!
4. I hate it when I don't look good enough to my expectations when I'm going out and about.
5. I always put up a good front about being a strong woman, but really... I'm really fragile on the inside.
6. A lot of my clothes have just been worn once, esp my "clubbing" clothes. lol
7. I hate it when my mom gives me the guilt trip about f-ing up her life.. and mine.
8. I hate having responsibilities but what do you do when you have them anyways?
9. I'm not a US Citizen and I hesitate to become one due to that damn test you have to take...I'm not good at History.
10. I may look like I'm a person who wants and needs everything to be clean but I'm not. I make myself up to look nice but my house is a mess. lol My bf is the one who cleans more than I do. harhar
Tag:
Girly Posh
ekimura
Phoebe
mzkrystal
I_heart_red

3 comments:

  1. i agree with #1 and #4

    about US citizen test. im taking it soon too :) everyone in my family is a citizen but im a permanent resident. before you take the test i believe that they give you a cd and you have to study from that. my mom took the test and passed. no worries! they asked you simple questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with number five! btw im following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I like this game.

    #9....I used to teach U.S. History, but I sympathize about the test. I bet it is one of those huge tests with tons of questions.

    ReplyDelete